Today is all about being gentle with my self. I am grateful that I am often reminded of this by my caring soulsisters (and soulbrothers 😉 ). I am really blessed to have such special souls in my life. Thank you.
I planned to write something here today, but it seems that it is not going to work out that way. That is ok. Rather I choose to follow the flows and listen to my body speaking rather loudly to me. It is telling me to take gentle care today. And so I will.
Here are some of the things that I do to take care of myself:
- I love making a gratitude list every day as it reminds me of all my blessings in my life.
- I find water and a way to get into it to heal my soul and wash away all that I no longer need.
- I walk outdoors to breathe in new fresh air and let the ideas flow.
- I ground myself to mother earth by standing firm or I connect to ‘my’ mountain.
- I feel some cuddly love from my kitty friend, Max.
- I treat my self to a simple something that is especially special to me, like a cup of warm and really tasty tea.
- And the hardest one for me, I be still, do nothing and be ok with that.
Breathe in. Breathe out. Be still.
I have the expectation of myself that I should be doing something productive as often as possible. So being still is a hard one for me. Yet I continue to integrate it, practice it and allow myself to feel it more.
I have ticked most on that list today. I feel that I am being gentle with me and I feel good about that. So now I am off to practice stillness and do nothing. 🙂
What do you do to take gentle care of your special self? Please share your ideas as a comment. I would love some new thoughts to try out.
with lots of gentle care to me and you, Delicia