During my yoga class this morning, I realized how important my daily gratitude practice is to me. I have been practicing gratitude for many years but am always happy to be reminded in some form or another. I also recalled a great blog post by Tammy from rowdykittens.com recently and this inspired me again today.
The last week was busy and I want to walk into this new week in gratitude. By being mindful of the things I am grateful for in my life, my whole being shifts into a more positive energy. My outlook lifts and my focus is stronger. I am happy. I love feeling this and want to share my gratitude here with you.
Today I am especially grateful for:
- the unique understanding, love and connection that a very amazing soulsister C. brought into my life and continues to bring into my life.
- that my basic needs are fulfilled in a simple way.
- that I feel challenged today to express myself through writing in my journal and here and this makes me really happy.
- that I am surrounded by special soulsisters and soulbrothers and I can feel the heart connections so strongly in my life each and every day.
- that I was able to enjoy the Reiki training on Saturday and feel the wonderful energy during sessions with my sister. Wow!
- Mother Nature for teaching me to slow down and appreciate everyday beauty on my doorstep.
- that taking photos inspires me and I love that I can pass that inspiration on by sharing them.
- for all the sun, colour and chakra energy in my world today – it is all so blue – throat chakra energy for communication and expression.
I want to send you all lots of blue energy for a week full of joyful expression.
gratitude, Delicia xxx
If you are inspired to and wish to share, please tell us what you are grateful for today.