Today I have been around the sun 47 times and to celebrate this beautiful life that is my journey, I would like to share my list (in no particular order) of simple joys in my everyday world. These are the things I am grateful for, that inspire me, that I learn from, that are challenging for me, that make me happy and that I strive towards.
- soul connections
- family family and soul family
- sunrises, sunsets and that special golden hour light
- on my mat time
- yoga classes
- messages on my path
- mother nature and her power
- kitty love
- travelling one step or a 1000 miles
- books, books and more books
- writing and journals
- this soul space here
- all my senses
- power of healing
- great friends
- watching my balcony garden grow
- choice and perspective
- giving, receiving and sharing time
- my first cup of morning coffee
- tea rituals
- water splashes, sounds and healing
- balanced health
- fulfilling my basic needs
- creative juices
- making dreamcatchers
- a dragonfly on my foot!
- internet connectivity to keep in touch over distances
- divine energy
- life lessons
- and, of course, you!
I feel blessed.
Breathe. Smile. And be grateful.
I wrote this list in my journal while sitting at the local pond on Monday warming up in the sunshine after a really icy dip. What an interesting exercise to take note of how simple the things are that really matter in life. The dragonfly settled on my toes and allowed me to snap this photo. Divine confirmation of this now moment and that all is ok.
What simple joys are you grateful for today?
with love, Delicia x